In the Info section index will find out the answers to many of your questions after you are booking or looking into coming to the Big Island and the west side Kona.
1. On the Map and Directions find out where we launch from and how to get there.
2. See some of the shoreline of Kailua Bay, downtown Kailua-Kona and many of the Historic Hawaiian locations that go back to the missionaries on this island.
3. FAQ is the place we line some of those answers asked by our customers and requests from travelers.
4. About us introduces you to our onboard staff you will often meet out on the high sea on one of our boats.
5. On the Press Kit page you can find our latest full color 2010 PDF download for all the latest tours and menus as well as boat info. This is a download with a condensed version of what you can find on the website.
6. Transpotation is a new addition to our customer service for Kohala Coast hotel customers. Kona area and Kohala round trip pricing is available.
7. Sign up for our Captain Ray's Scuttlebutt Newsletter. Receive specials, sealife information, coupons and the local conditions in our electronic community.